Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 um 00:00

sorry

but its impossible - I think for everybody here - to provide more than general information. First, you have to check your German - what about this? Any further discussion is worthless Without the mentioned level of German...
am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 um 08:02

yes...i can understand you

yes i can understand you, if you are asking about german! yes i have started to learn language. yes ofcorse i am a beginner but i think positvely that is still i have 1 year in hand, and thats challenge from me to myself . i am sure i will be alright in 12 month about german. i will get B2. anyway i see, you also can not help me anymore. but thank you bro. i am glad! take care. bye... Auf Vidersen!
am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 um 08:27
geändert am 30.07.2009 08:30:06

its up to you

And if you can make it with B2 within one year , you gonna make it anywhere.

I am looking forward to hear next year more ;-)

And: I could help you furthermore, but thats not the way it works.

And: by means of humanity is not the right expression for career help

am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 um 09:32

100% spam - but very entertaining I have to admit ;-)
am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 um 15:13

Interesting....!

yes you are right, but i never ask help for making my carrier i just want to get help by stepwise and by guiedline. once i have done with B2 then why should i ask a help from some one!? and it was interesting for me to get a help like a lecture and something which really dose not make any sence for this moment any more. :-) but then also, Viel Danke!

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos