Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 09:47

can i do my medical internship in germany?

i am a indian national and russian medical diploma holder and if i want to the medical internship in germany? if yes then what is proceedure?
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 11:42

procedure

1. start studying the language. Without fluent German there will be no chance.
2. Choose your specialty. Find the homepages of german hospitals and the Departments where you would like to get your training. Contact the head of department and ask.
3. Ask any regional Medical Council (Ärztekammer) via email in German if and how far your Diploma will be recognised. Get a recognised German translation of all your medical Diplomas, as detailed as possible, which you then can produce to the German Medical Authorities (Ärztekammer) for recognition.
4. Get a visum (Aufenthaltsgenehmigung) and a working permit (Arbeitserlaubnis) of the german authorities (Landesverwaltungsamt).
5. Get prepared for a language test in German first, then for one year unpaid (or poorly payed) elective in a german hospital (3 months medicine, surgery, and subject of choice), the so-called Anpassungsjahr.
6. You have to pass a final medical german exam of equivalence.(Äquivalenzprüfung).
7. Apply for a training post in your desired subject.
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 18:06

thank you!

my Question is not about medical residency or somthing which i know its hard to get so i am trying by someother way to get it! i am asking about internship in germany for non - eu. anyway you have given me the best plan and thank you so much...
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 19:42

internship

if you mean an unpaid elective for some weeks or even months should be relatively easy to organise. Even without German language skills it should be possible. But then it would only make sense in specialties where you don´t need to talk with patients, e.g. anesthesia, pathology, microbiology.
Other plan: if you can convince some head of University Dept. to do lab research for him then you can get into the system on short track - and get good support provided you do good work here. In either case you should of course ask if English only speakers are welcome.
And finally I must advise you that you write your application letters more thoroughly (in style and orthographics) than your forum conversation.
Good luck.
DS
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 22:01

da gabs schon

im Aufstand der Kassenärzte eine Beratung durch mich. Fast glaube ich " dont feed the troll".

@darand: You will get the same answers again and again.

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos