Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 22:45

Thank you

Dear jetfriend, and my answer is same for you that is thank you! i did ask any your help! if dont want dont help me, but atleast stop criticize and stop disturbing me. what is the problem with you? and why you need after all? let me do my work, and you do your's ... come on, grow up now...
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 22:51

thank you

if you mean an unpaid elective for some weeks or even months should be relatively easy to organise. Even without German language skills it should be possible. But then it would only make sense in specialties where you don´t need to talk with patients, e.g. anesthesia, pathology, microbiology.
Other plan: if you can convince some head of University Dept. to do lab research for him then you can get into the system on short track - and get good support provided you do good work here. In either case you should of course ask if English only speakers are welcome.
And finally I must advise you that you write your application letters more thoroughly (in style and orthographics) than your forum conversation.
Good luck.
DS
Dear,
i did not mean an unpaid electives for month, i mention about paid/unpaid but internship which is for an year. and i have information that i can do internship with pay even. for that i don't need B2 level german but my german must be ok! yes lab research is good point to get into system, what is it actually? and what kind of work? is it paid? where to find? any details? look at me, i am so sorry i even did not ask your name? and who are you by the proffesion? and by the way than you so much for understanding me. because i have mate lot of cricising personalities here. who don't want to help, but don't want to let other help. i don't know why people have such a problems? anyway Thank's again. i am waiting for your answer!
am Dienstag, 4. August 2009 um 23:30

internship II

okay, your internship 1 year means final year of undergraduate training in Germany. This is equal to the aforementioned elective year of 3 times 3 months in different subjects. Prerequisite is the recognition of your diplomas as I mentioned before. Only after that recognition you can do the internship. With recognised diploma it will be easy to find a place in a hospital (provided you speak German then), and in some Hospitals you can get a very small salary (400 Euros/month). No chance to earn more in that year - you have to find other funding to survive that time in Germany.
Payment for research jobs depends. If you can already show results chances for payment are better. But you have to find a research job. Nobody will be willing to find it for you.
And again, first learn to express yourself more politely and less demanding, and in faultless English if not German. Eagerness alone won´t get you anywhere.
DS
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 09:42

ok! i am sorry!

okay, your internship 1 year means final year of undergraduate training in Germany. This is equal to the aforementioned elective year of 3 times 3 months in different subjects. Prerequisite is the recognition of your diplomas as I mentioned before. Only after that recognition you can do the internship. With recognised diploma it will be easy to find a place in a hospital (provided you speak German then), and in some Hospitals you can get a very small salary (400 Euros/month). No chance to earn more in that year - you have to find other funding to survive that time in Germany.
Payment for research jobs depends. If you can already show results chances for payment are better. But you have to find a research job. Nobody will be willing to find it for you.
And again, first learn to express yourself more politely and less demanding, and in faultless English if not German. Eagerness alone won´t get you anywhere.
DS
Thank you for helping and understanding me. I am totally agree with you that i am eager! You would have felt that i am not polite, may be but let me clear that i am bit confuse person at this moment. In my head very random and fast thoughts are going, behind that truth is i am scared! let me explain why it is so, Look i am an Indian, I have come here in Russia for my medical studies, After study i am suppose to go back India and face medical council of India's exam for registering myself and which is still now the most hard exam for us! like USMLE! because if you study the result's of this exam its just 8% and its hard to prove myself in this exam. If even i have done with this exam and i want to get my license for practice for that i have to work 2 years for Indian gov. for free. Here (Russia) we already spent per year 6000 USD. for education. Indian goverment don't give usa place in India for medical study as well if we go ou of India and do the study in that also indian gov. wont pay a single penny it mean till now my all expenditure is done by my parent . So i just don't want this and waste time. as soon i started to realize that i start to find the place where i can do my study and i can earn. That time i have explore about Germany! when, I spoke with my parent's about Germany they said ok, go on we will support you though it is difficult for them. but still my parent are paying extra for my German classes. If i do this all work (i mean learn language, waste the time )and then also if i could not find a place for me in Germany then it will be quite disappointing for me. So i am bit confused. my parents said me we can support you for 1 year stay in Germany more than that,may be not possible for them so i am scared, and i am eager. and over here some people don't want to help as well they don't let anyone help. they just know about entertain.
Leave that it is not the point. Now when i have come to know that it is not easy to get place for residency in Germany. I am looking other side by option as i mention like internship. where my plan is,- i can get enter in German helth system easily, i can learn language practically(by staying in Germany itself) so as u said i need make my diploma recognize .what exactly i need do with my diploma? Need to translate? Send somewhere? if you just detail me then it will be more helpfull.i hope that you understand what is my situation and what i am looking for. in short i want to do my specialization in Germany by supporting my life there by me. Thank you.,
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 12:06

diplomas for Germany

Okay, some more help to give you a realistic idea:

1. Get a translation of your medical diplomas (of all final exams) by a professional Russian-German translator. He or she has to be recognised by a board of professional translators and should have a professional seal.
2. Ask the German Consulate in Russia if they can give you help in contacting the regional administaration office (Landesverwaltungsamt). You should send a letter in perfect German to this office asking if your Diplomas will be recognised and how far(the perfect German translations of them should be in the letter, but COPIES, not the originals). If they recognise everything then go on with step 1 learning German as good and fast as possible.
It may well be that only part of your exams are recognised. Then your only chance is to get full Russian medical graduation first. Only then can you try to apply further.
In fact some time ago I met an Indian guy who studied in Russia like you and who does his training in Neurosurgery here. Maybe you should try to contact him and ask how he did it: Dhananjay.Pandey@med.uni-jena.de
At least he speaks quite good German which is the only way to succeed.

Be calm and focused: at the moment chances for foreign graduates to find training posts in Germany are really good because german junior doctors are rare at the moment. But you have to do your homework first. Get your diplomas ready, learn German, prepare for some exams in Germany and at least 1 underpaid or unpaid year of internship in Germany. If you work good then the door for several specialty training options will be open for you.
DS

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos