DÄ plusForenAufstand Kassenärzteand what will the next?

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 18:11

vielen Dank.

Okay, some more help to give you a realistic idea:

1. Get a translation of your medical diplomas (of all final exams) by a professional Russian-German translator. He or she has to be recognised by a board of professional translators and should have a professional seal.
2. Ask the German Consulate in Russia if they can give you help in contacting the regional administaration office (Landesverwaltungsamt). You should send a letter in perfect German to this office asking if your Diplomas will be recognised and how far(the perfect German translations of them should be in the letter, but COPIES, not the originals). If they recognise everything then go on with step 1 learning German as good and fast as possible.
It may well be that only part of your exams are recognised. Then your only chance is to get full Russian medical graduation first. Only then can you try to apply further.
In fact some time ago I met an Indian guy who studied in Russia like you and who does his training in Neurosurgery here. Maybe you should try to contact him and ask how he did it: Dhananjay.Pandey@med.uni-jena.de
At least he speaks quite good German which is the only way to succeed.

Be calm and focused: at the moment chances for foreign graduates to find training posts in Germany are really good because german junior doctors are rare at the moment. But you have to do your homework first. Get your diplomas ready, learn German, prepare for some exams in Germany and at least 1 underpaid or unpaid year of internship in Germany. If you work good then the door for several specialty training options will be open for you.
DS
Thank you very much for realistic idea...
and Thank you for that Indian guy contact... by the way when did you meet him? Did you see him often? Will i be able to get a perfect contact, if you see him often then may be just explain my case, to him which would help for me to approach Quite fast.
And by the way i am trying to contact with indian guy. As soon contact will establish then i will inform you for sure! Thank you so much. If anything else left to tell me then i will be waiting for you. I am happy from your help and approach to me!
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 19:48

getting started

Just write that indian guy a polite mail where you in short explain your plan and ask if he would be willing to give you helping information, or if he knows some more indian graduates you might contact.

I am not sure what your medical graduation will be - will it be indian or russian? (Provided you pass that indian exam) If it is indian and the documents in English that might even be easier - you could even wait with the translation till you come to Germany. Because then you can get an English-German translation here which will be best accepted and in best German style (it will be a bit more expensive but that investment should be worth the deal).

Actually the idea with Germany for medical training is easiest to accomplish compared to other european countries or even the U.S.A. I´ve seen graduates from very different non-european countries doing their medical training here in different hospitals. So it is only a question of good preparation to get the papers recognised. Finding an internship place is easy then, passing the german equivalent exam is should be not too hard after one year preparation in Germany. And finally to find a training post will be really easy in certain specialties like medicine, general surgery, anesthesiology. And if you are a language talent (the better your German the more support you can get here) and show a very polite and hard-working personality then after the internship you can basically start any career here.
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 20:37

dann muss er

nur noch eine abteilung finden, die ihn aushält. denn trotz z.t. massiven ärztemanel arbeiten die verblieene eher weiter an der kante als sich solche typen reinsetzen zu lassen. da gabs mal eine sächsische klinik, da konnten 2 anästhesisten ausser (dann auf deutsch gesagt) discheite und otkruitje glasa nix - okay, die narkosen waren akzeptabel. keien prämed, kein angehörigengespräch, keine dienste.
da haben dann die restlichen 5 eingeborenen am letzten tag deren probezeit geschlossen gekündigt......was die osteuropäische vaiante schnell beendete.
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 21:41

and what will the next?

Just write that indian guy a polite mail where you in short explain your plan and ask if he would be willing to give you helping information, or if he knows some more indian graduates you might contact.

I am not sure what your medical graduation will be - will it be indian or russian? (Provided you pass that indian exam) If it is indian and the documents in English that might even be easier - you could even wait with the translation till you come to Germany. Because then you can get an English-German translation here which will be best accepted and in best German style (it will be a bit more expensive but that investment should be worth the deal).

Actually the idea with Germany for medical training is easiest to accomplish compared to other european countries or even the U.S.A. I´ve seen graduates from very different non-european countries doing their medical training here in different hospitals. So it is only a question of good preparation to get the papers recognised. Finding an internship place is easy then, passing the german equivalent exam is should be not too hard after one year preparation in Germany. And finally to find a training post will be really easy in certain specialties like medicine, general surgery, anesthesiology. And if you are a language talent (the better your German the more support you can get here) and show a very polite and hard-working personality then after the internship you can basically start any career here.
Thank you, and hat's off.
so here we gonna start! Waw! that sound good. I have already write the mail to Indian doc ( with polite way :-) )

Ok, my medical graduation is from Russia, and my diploma will be in Russian but anyhow we all Indians here must go to homeland and give exam for getting temporary registration and have to work for gov. 2year and after that get full-license to practice. So however we have to translate Russian diploma in English for my homeland examination. So i think that must be good in Quality. I know here at local place (Kazan,Russia) one German guy name Thilo Zinker who works for German gov. And who probably know where in Russia or Moscow i can translate my diploma properly.
As you are telling me already there are lot of non-eu students who are undergoing training, It means it is possible to obtain the place for case like me! and that's one of importent information for me. Thank you.
That what my point was! My plan is - "when i learn about medical residency(on internet), i came to know that it's bit hard. So after that i start to look for other option by which i can get enter in to Germany (which is most difficult) and then, I though why not to do the internship in Germany!? though i will not get pay, i can stay there 1 year ( As my parents have promised me, they will look after me for 1 year), i Ian learn more about German health system, I can be in daily touch with doctors as well German language. And through out year i can find one position for residency." I heard even for internship they don't ask the B2 level language certificate, and its easy to get enter. While one year in Germany my plan was,- Work in hospital and learn German by local teacher or some classes. As soon i finish come back to home-land, Give the B2 level exam,Obtain the language certificate, And by proving "internship" (which i will do in Germany) certificate get license from home university (my Russian med. university). Then get that full- license and apply in Germany for assist.physician. How is the plan??
Now, in front of me the Question is How to find the hospital which will hire me for internship and give the chance? I heard even i can find the hospital for internship as well the same time which will contract with me for next 3 years post of assist. physician. after that 3 years i suppose to give exam of equivalncy and get full - license and then it's easy to find the place for residency! i heard in east - Germany state's it's easy to get the place???
but i dont where to apply? how to find? and whom to send those papers?

By the way if your not against then i would like to get introduce with you!my name is anand. what is your name? which city you stay? by proffesion are you doctor? Anyway Thank's lot for this help! Thank's a lot!!!
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 22:08

don´t get it wrong

you have only realistic chances when coming as a graduate. You have to finish your russian and indian exams first! No way to get a half foreign medical school education accepted and doing the last part here (internship is the final year of medical school here). You have to finish first and get your degree.

But - that is what you might have gotten wrong - with your non-EU medical school graduation you have to do (yet another) interniship and a final medical exam in Germany. That is to prove that you have the required skills like German graduates to start postgraduate training.

And don´t try to start an internship here without good German skills. You might get a place but you will leave a very bad impression on your german colleages and future employers. Then you spoiled your references and won´t find a training position. Not to mention you will harm german patients when you can´t understand them. Never forget that!

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos