Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 22:18

at DS

repetitio est mater studiorum
am Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 um 22:22

why so???

you have only realistic chances when coming as a graduate. You have to finish your russian and indian exams first! No way to get a half foreign medical school education accepted and doing the last part here (internship is the final year of medical school here). You have to finish first and get your degree.

But - that is what you might have gotten wrong - with your non-EU medical school graduation you have to do (yet another) interniship and a final medical exam in Germany. That is to prove that you have the required skills like German graduates to start postgraduate training.

And don´t try to start an internship here without good German skills. You might get a place but you will leave a very bad impression on your german colleages and future employers. Then you spoiled your references and won´t find a training position. Not to mention you will harm german patients when you can´t understand them. Never forget that!
why should i finish with my Indian exam? where you find something half? I have completed med.edu in Russia and I can do my internship here in Russia and get a full license. Just my nationality is Indian. here in Russia after the final year everyone get there diploma and after the internship they get the full - license.
Ohh, i got you, you mean get the full -license here in Russia and come there in Germany do the intern again, pass the exam and get the place?Is it so? Are you sure?
Ofcorse, still i have 1 year in hand. i can learn good German. I am confident because i came to Russia and lern good Russian within year, though it is one tough language in Europe. So it is not the problem!
Ok with the doubt of "double internship" i will soon get clear with one doctor from Germany. Who is very good in touch with me. By the way Thank you for this important Information. By the way he (doc. from germany) mention in email only one time internship and that is in Germany only! "Interestiong..."....
am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 12:54
geändert am 06.08.2009 12:54:38
geändert am 06.08.2009 12:55:02
geändert am 06.08.2009 12:55:21

maybe

if you get a full license from Russia without the internship then it works with only the internship in Germany, provided the diploma will be recognised here. Then there will only the language barrier to be taken.
If you went through the same kind of training as your indian colleague, then it might work the same way here. Just ask him.
To get an internship place will be easy. You basically choose from all the teaching hospitals in the region, where you intend to stay. As soon as you are registered here (recognised medical registration papers, recognised language skills, visa and work permit) most teaching hospitals will offer you an internship place. But be well prepared language-wise and show a polite and hard-working personality, that is what counts then.
am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 16:13

ok..

if you get a full license from Russia without the internship then it works with only the internship in Germany, provided the diploma will be recognised here. Then there will only the language barrier to be taken.
If you went through the same kind of training as your indian colleague, then it might work the same way here. Just ask him.
To get an internship place will be easy. You basically choose from all the teaching hospitals in the region, where you intend to stay. As soon as you are registered here (recognised medical registration papers, recognised language skills, visa and work permit) most teaching hospitals will offer you an internship place. But be well prepared language-wise and show a polite and hard-working personality, that is what counts then.
Actually, what i am trying to do is - As soon finish my medical schooling in Russia, without wasting time come for Internship to Germany. And use time to learn German health system and German language practically in Germany! Though, it is costly (As i am not suppose to get paid while doing Internship there) But, deal is worth. And in internship year find a job or find the place for Residency (if possible). of-course it is my plan! I am checking whether it work's or not? And after the year of Internship in Germany with completion certificate came back to Russia, provide the certificate and get the full lisence. As well appear to exam for B2 level language, produce result and get continue the job in Germany. For that i am now searching the hospital which will ready to hire me for Internship as well which will make a agreement for work for min. 3 year. On condition of my full-lisence (from home-university) and B2 certificate from me, but after the year of Internship.
So, after coming there for 3 year as assist.physician get ready for german state examination and get full-lisence.
As i said, that is my idea, I don't know still ( still i am having 1 year and still i can get ready for any situation) I am thinking is it works??? or not?? anyway THANKS for valuable time and information come guidance. :-)
am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 17:25

programmed failure?

Unfortunately you don´t seem to understand me:
Don´t even try to do an internship here without language skills! Maybe you can come here if you have indian friends to stay with them and work here in an indian restaurant for some time to learn the language and get your papers recognised. But for the process of talking with the medical and administration authorities you must be able to talk fluent German! Otherwise you get nowhere here.
And even when talking good German it is very difficult to get recognition of your (incomplete) medical license and to get registered here for internship. The only hope that this can work is if your indian colleague did the same, but I don´t know that.

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos