Aufstand Kassenärzte

Aufstand Kassenärzte

Nach den Klinikärzten gehen nun auch die Niedergelassenen auf die Straße: Kassenärzte protestieren gegen Honorarverluste, Arzneiregresse, Bürokratie und politische Gängelung.

am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 17:50

i do...but

Unfortunately you don´t seem to understand me:
Don´t even try to do an internship here without language skills! Maybe you can come here if you have indian friends to stay with them and work here in an indian restaurant for some time to learn the language and get your papers recognised. But for the process of talking with the medical and administration authorities you must be able to talk fluent German! Otherwise you get nowhere here.
And even when talking good German it is very difficult to get recognition of your (incomplete) medical license and to get registered here for internship. The only hope that this can work is if your indian colleague did the same, but I don´t know that.
I do but i am explaining how is my plan and i said i have already take in account siriusly about German language. And i am start with classes! I want to tell you that for getting me in fluent language i must be on that native-land, which help to get faster on. That what work with my Russian even, So ultimately i want to tell that, why i am trying to do the intern there because still i have 10 month in hand in that i will learn nominal German and after that i would come there and do intern with not only medicine but with my language too! And in which may be i no need to speak with administration. And when i come there that time i am sure i will be with nominal, normal German.
And yes i am trying to establish connection with Dhananjay but, he don't answer me!(( . I have found his contact no also...
am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 20:42

Borat – Kulturelle Lernung von Amerika um Benefiz für glorreiche Nation von Kasachstan zu machen
am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 um 20:53

Great!

Borat – Kulturelle Lernung von Amerika um Benefiz für glorreiche Nation von Kasachstan zu machen
was that a joke???? hehe!
am Freitag, 7. August 2009 um 08:04

ok tell me...!

Will 10 month enough to learn normal language? will that enough to obtain the B2 certificate?
am Freitag, 7. August 2009 um 10:11

with the attitude of demand: never

otherwise:

living in the area of the target language plus
30-40 hrs per level private teaching plus 60-80 hrs self studies plus hard work.

In normal settings, 4 lessons per day are the limit for understanding

Letzte Beiträge zu diesem Thema

Zusatzinfos